Right now my Pinterest feed, twitter feed, and Facebook wall are all exploding with pumpkin flavored anything and everything. This usually makes people happy. My friends go crazy when they can start enjoying pumpkin coffee in the morning and pumpkin beers at night.
Here's my confession - I do not like ANYTHING pumpkin flavored. And I feel that the fabulous apple flavor get's kicked to the side for pumpkin. In honor of the awesomeness that is apples I'm sharing some of my favorite "pins" showcasing this forgotten fall fruit.
1. Apple Cider Caramel Cookies Recipe - Six Sister's Stuff shared this recipe last year in November. I just found it and I NEED all of the cookies. Maybe I can talk my friend Kathia from Pink Little Cake into making and shipping these to me.
2. Mini Apple Pies - Crystal over at Little Bit Funky shared her rendition of the mini apple pie. I love it! A cupcake sized pie is so very tempting. I could eat an entire tray of these! I love pie!
3. Apple Cider Vinaigrette - Emily from One Lovely Life came up with this recipe to top your salads during a fall rainstorm back in 2010. I imagine since I haven't tried any yet, that this dressing would top a salad with apple slices, feta cheese, and mixed greens fantastically!
4. Apple Cider Margaritas - YUM! So while enjoying your apple cider vinaigrette on your salad, and stuffing your face with mini apple pies make sure to wash it all down with one these! We can all thank Home Sweet It Is for sharing this!
5. Caramel Apple Grilled Cheese - YES PLEASE! This is also a recipe from How Sweet It Is. This girl knows how to make me hungry and want all the foods!
What is your favorite fall flavor?
PS. If you could spare a click I would be forever grateful and I wish fabulous apple fall flavors to fall upon you!
Simply click this link and then the owl of the left